Thursday 6 September 2012

Neck candy

Hi dolls... So the other day on twitter, I heard about Konga.com and decided to shop on the site myself. Let me just tell you how amazing the site is... still can't believe it's here in Naij. I ordered a few items and I was not only impressed by the prices but also the delivery and service. I got a MAC lippie, Russian red to be precise, at N3250. I can verify that all the items I got on the site are original and delivery is free *woop woop*.

Back to my post...

I talked about the new arrivals at Indigo Boutique Lagos and I have to share some of my fave statement neck pieces I absolutely love...














♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

Please nominate me for the Nigerian blog awards here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Abby said...

These are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hey Babe! How much is the last one in the picture? In Ikeja on Saturday and might stop by the store!! xx