Sunday 9 September 2012

Silver lining

Hi dolls... Happy Sunday to you all!!!

After mass today, I dressed up with the intention of going for two events today (the wine & art event at L'espace and the fashion event at Didi museum) but I ended up spending the day with my family (nothing beats family).

I did not know The Place had opened on the island so you can imagine how excited I was when my sister and her hubby told me. Apart from the Asun having extra pepper, the food was delightful.

Blazer: Zara
Vest and Accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Aztec Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Guess
Sunnies: Valentino

The blazer and shoes can be purchased at Indigo Boutique (I should do a link to the addy and contact deets for all the Indigo stores in Lagos).






Have an amazing week :)

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Demilade said...

Love your shoes so much. They are so cute. And your dog is adorable too. x