Thursday 30 August 2012

Pretty original...

Hi dolls... I remember when I was little, my mum used to dress me up in pretty original dresses and I loved how I felt lady-like et al in them. This high-low dress reminded me of my pretty original dresses and what better way to showcase my haircut right? 

I had lunch with my mum and sister today at the Wheatbaker hotel. The food was amazingly affordable and the service was excellent. For those in Lagos, the luxury hotel is located in the residential heart of Ikoyi on Lawrence road.

OMG I have to share this with you all... So I drove myself all day today and I was so proud until I decided to face the traffic back to the mainland. I must have made a wrong turn somewhere because I found myself in a strange part of Lagos called Mile 12. I literally broke down in tears because it was dark and the traffic was not moving. One thing I love about this town is the A-Z system also known as Okada riders (who needs a sat nav with them lol). 

Dress: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Otto et moi





Don't forget the 'back to school' sale at Indigo Boutique Ikeja starts tomorrow. All items are up to 75% off!!!


Bisous...xxx




1 comment:

Demilade said...

Love your dress. It's so pretty. I've always wanted to go to Wheatbaker. Hopefully I'll try it soon. x