Tuesday 28 August 2012

Leather dreams

Hi dolls... Boy am I happy to blog again. I've been down with malaria and typhoid for a while now hence the lack of posts. I guess my body is still trying to adapt to this weather and environment.

I have been contemplating cutting my hair for a while now but I finally did today to fit my new figure (I am stick thin now). I need to gain weight ASAP because I miss the little curves I had!!!

While I was ill, a lot of things happened including the introduction of N5000 notes, the break up of Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (it's hollywood, they will probably get back together), the finalist for Young designer of the year and young creative entrepreneur awards for the MTN Lagos Fashion and Design week were announced, Van Persie now plays for Man U.... In short, nothing major apart from Bolaven hitting China!!!

A big thank you to everyone who sent me emails, messages on twitter and facebook, I am much better now *big kisses*.

Took these just before I fell ill...

Top and shorts: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Watch: Burberry
Shoes: Miu Miu



Love the spike details


The back to school sale at Indigo Boutique Ikeja starts on Thursday the 30th of August 2012. Don't miss out on the amazing 'up to 75% off' deal on all items!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Bisous...xxx


3 comments:

dorannedoll said...

Love the top and shoes! Fab!

www.dorranne.blogspot.com
xx

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

Yo! I want that top!!!!

Tef said...

Does indigo have a website? if it doesnt i think that should be next, because i see a lot of things ill love to buy but making a trip to lag is not going to be it.