Friday 10 August 2012

My Ferragamo

Hi dolls... Another Friday, another night in for me catching up on my fave series. 

A while back, I got an email asking me how I cope with heels all the time but the truth is I always have a pair of flats in my car. If I'm going for an event or a night out, I have my 'fold up' pumps in my bag. As much as I love wearing heels, flats are definitely a necessity. 

I remember during my MA, I did a group project on the global fashion industry and Ferragamo was one of the brands I studied. I fell in love with the brand almost immediately (it's history, structure, image, design) and even discovered they had a line for my generation.

Before the project, like most ladies my age, I used to think Ferragamo was for the older generation and would not have been caught dead in the store.

My mum and I wear the same size of shoes sometimes so we can borrow each other (more like I can steal borrow hers). 



My faves

These fit perfectly in my purse :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Demilade said...

Cute shoes! xoxo Demmy