Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer Time!!!

Hey dolls... Summer is here again and I, for one, am tres excited!!! If I got a dollar for every time I apologized for my lack of posts, I would be a millionaire now (I am sorry). Juggling work, NYSC, my love life, events and having an actual life is not the easiest task in the world but it has it's perks. I'm currently in Istanbul at the moment but I will put up all the pics I owe including bits and bobs from my sister's traditional wedding soon!!!




Took these pics on the way to my hotel from the airport. I love summer in Istanbul because shops are opened till late. As soon as I dropped my bags in my room, I went straight into town to shop. There is something about shopping that makes the world a better place to me. All my thoughts about the horrible flight from Lagos to Istanbul vanished as soon as I purchased my first item :)

Kisses from Istanbul!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: