Saturday 30 June 2012

Christmas already?!!!

Hey dolls... Took these pics a while ago before my sister's wedding and I remember my sister saying I look like Christmas!!! 

These slips has to be one of my fave item this summer. They are so comfortable and I'm glad I got them in red. They also come in teal, black and tan but they are currently sold out, hopefully they should be back in store soon!!!


Top, accessories and Shoes: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Watch: Burberry


This city does not sleep... I can see children playing out on the streets at this time (midnight). I remember when I was younger and I had to be in bed by 9pm latest and I would start moaning before 9 so I can stay up, now I wish I had a bedtime!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

chichi said...

I love the slips, tres hawt!