Friday 29 June 2012

City Woman Collection Unveil Event

Hi dolls... On the 24th of June 2012, one of the hottest fashion event this summer took place. I am so proud to have been part of the Elizabeth Waldorf team because it was an amazing experience. I could not take as much pictures because I was busy backstage but I did sneak to view bits of the show and I got a few shots backstage. 


SOME GUESTS






BACKSTAGE MAYHEM

J'adore 

Toke Makinwa (presenter), Jane and David
I styled Toke's Elizabeth Waldorf dress with the amazing statement earrings from Indigo Boutique.
I styled Jane's floral halter dress with an amazing neck candy also from Indigo Boutique.

Jane with make-up artist extraordinaire Lola Maja

Elizabeth









 ☺

Jane and Elizabeth walking the runway

The shoes and Jewelry seen on the runway can be purchased at Indigo Boutique.

After the show, I finally changed to an amazing piece thanks to Jane. I had to take pictures at home because I was knackered. 

Dress: Elizabeth Waldorf Africa backless dress
Shoes: Guess by Marciano


Bisous...xxx

No comments: