Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines day ♥


Most people think valentines day is about a man and a woman exchanging gifts and going on dates and celebrating their love for each other, I beg to differ. My first valentines day gift was from my parents, every year they give me gifts not just to show they love me. I love the fact that they started this tradition because it helped me realize that valentines day is about love, not just loving one person but sharing that love with your friends and family.
Don't get me wrong like all girls I love flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, champagne, etc. I love the whole 'wooing' process. I woke up this morning with a phone call from my boyfriend (long distance) and tonight (time difference and all) we have a date on skype.
My point is valentines day can mean a lot of things to different people but generally it just means love. So raise your glass to those 3 little words we all want to hear......... "lets get n***d"!!! Happy valentines day everyone ;)

No comments: