Monday 7 February 2011

We BOWLING home...

On saturday, I decided to hang with the boys since I had been with my girlfriends all week. We decided to go bowling, ice skating, watch a movie and hit the clubs. Boys are just girls with shorter hair and different privates because we ended up ice skating ONLY lol. I wanted to be treated like one of the boys, I even threw in swear words in our convos but it did not work, they did not let me pay for anything.


I'm not complaining because I had so much fun!!!




Of course someone had to fall... I was with 6 guys and 5 of them fell (I'm not saying who)




After skating, we went to get our shoes.....


Someone took my friends air force one's and left their mucky 1999 Nike's for him. We were all in shock and at first it was annoying but it became hilarious!!! The manager came and after negotiating, arguing, raised voices and what not, he left in bowling shoes


and made 50 pounds on the original price of his shoes!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! @boys being girls with shorter hair and different genitals!

Jibby West said...

Trust me babe, they are lol