Sunday 3 April 2016

A R M Y X N U D E


Hi dolls... A picture speaks a thousand words, these speak millions lol. Tired, breaking out, bad hair day, stressed... I could go on and on about all the things that are wrong in each picture but days like this make you appreciate the good days when they come.

I was just recovering when I took these but I love this jumpsuit so much (one of my many finds from Bicester Village). It was almost a steal when I got it many years ago and the color just gives it that extra za za!!!


 Got this weave from the souk in Dubai because it looked perfect with my hair texture. It was a bit pricey but I really didn't mind because the seller said it won't tangle. I only carried it for a week and figured it might have been adding to my illness lol. The stress of running your fingers through it plus a comb, brush and what not was real.

Never again will I make this mistake, for now I'm sticking to braids so I won't have to worry about my hair breaking because it was left out and truth be told, my hair line is non existent!!!

Jumpsuit: Ted Baker
Shoes: Casadei
Bag: Chanel
Accessories: Indigo Boutique






Have a blessed week!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: