Monday 18 April 2016

87Origins


Hi dolls.... Happy Sunday :)

87Origins is a fashion and lifestyle brand based in Lagos. If you are into the whole minimal look, this brand would definitely appeal to you. 

It's not everyone's cup of tea as I learnt from my snapchat (Jibby_West) followers on Saturday but most people loved the idea of an affordable basic chic line.

There are also pieces for work which can easily be transformed from a day to night look (the stylist in me working).

One thing that got me super excited was the quality of the fabrics, light (perfect for our weather) and super soft to touch.


I said affordable already right? Every item is between N4000 - N12000. 

Most of the items are coming soon but there is a wide range of products that can be purchased online now.

One of the creatives did let on that they plan on having pop up stores once in a while for people who don't shop online!!!

Available now on their website


COMING SOON...


Women's collection









Men's Collection



This is from the Men's line but I would wear this comfortably... It would be perfect for traveling because its so light and the fabrics moves easily.






The color scheme is on point... Grey, Maroon, Army Green, Mustard, Rose Pink, Blue (sky, navy), White... Some of my faves!!!

This dress is just N9500

Also love how you can mix and match different prints!!!



I had one or two Zara flashes while looking at pieces from the line but overall, I loved most of the pieces (clean cut and chic).

Get more info and shop on their website!!!

Have a blessed week...xxx

No comments: