Wednesday 23 December 2015

Fashion Business Part One



Hi dolls... As some of you may already know, I recently launched a store in Lekki.

I got a few emails asking about the business side of fashion, owning your own business (pros and cons), launching a store etc, so I decided to do a post on my experience(s) with you all.

If you do have more questions please feel free to email me, I would happily reply.


First of all, capital is key. A lot of things can be done without stress if you have the capital to fund the project.

At first it might seem like a lot of work (it is kind of) but once you start, it's easier to move on from there. Start with what you have.

Do not give yourself a million and one reasons why it would not work, instead just do it :)

Little details (Mannequin backdrop)

Wrong racks which will be removed soon

Proper racks which hold enough clothing

Selfie

Another thing you need to look out for is the perfect location. Getting space is not as hard as you might assume but getting the right space in the right location can MAKE your business.

These are some of the pictures I took at the initial stage. I had less than a week to my launch date but the store was nowhere near ready.

Will do another post soon!!!

Bisous...xxx


P.S I cant believe Christmas is only a day away.. Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

No comments: