Tuesday 15 December 2015

Cathay Pacific Airways Limited


Hi dolls... So I got to work today and in the midst of all the drama this week, a FedEx package had my name on it. Like a little girl with candy, I unwrapped it gently not sure what to expect. After inspecting it closely, I noticed it was from Cathay Pacific Airways.

I didn't understand why they had sent me a parcel and even assumed it was a free ticket (a girl can dream) but it was better than a free ticket, I got my very own personalized baggage tags.

I could not contain my excitement (Christmas came early this year), I just had to share the pictures of the tags on the blog!!!





I got two tags plus two leather straps to use with them :))


Follow me on Snap Chat: @jibby_west for videos and pictures of all my adventures before they get posted up here!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: