Monday 30 June 2014

Ready, steady, COOK!!!!!


Hi dolls... This post has nothing to do with food but decided to use my kitchen for my hair post lol. I have been getting a lot of emails and messages on what hair products I use and how I get my hair styles done (curls, kinks etc). Hope I answer all your questions in this post and feel free to leave a comment if you have any further questions.

Pay attention because I feel like I'm giving away top secret information here...



I love using different oils on my hair but argan oil has to be on top of my list. Olive tree products have these shampoo and condish perfect for wash and go's. They contain loads of oils so my hair never feels dried out plus they smell super amazing. The conditioner leaves a tingling feeling after use and you can purchase them from Ross.


Top left:- KeraCare Strengthening Thermal Protector: This detangling lotion is what I use when I want to blow my hair out. It reduces split ends, shedding and breakage. It also protects my hair from heat damage. I try not to blow my hair out, I prefer working on it while it is still wet.

4 Naturals Daily Treatment: This is amazing if you have fragile hair and you want to thicken it. It also stops breakage and promotes new hair growth. It contains Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Castor Oil and loads of other natural ingredients. I also noticed my scalp stopped getting dry while using this (I think it is this anyway).


Dabur Vatika Naturals Coconut Oil: I do not need to tell you how amazing coconut oil is. I use this regularly. It also strengthens and protects my hair. Definitely one of my fave hair products.


Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream: I use this while my hair is wet to help define my curls and untangle my hair. It also has argan oil in it.

Argan Oil of Morocco: Another of my fave oils for hair. I love how my hair feels when I use this. I use it every other day to get my hair less frizzy and to add a bit of shine.


Taliah Waajid 'The Strengthener': Perfect for itchy scalp and dandruff. This is my scalp formula. This baby right here comes to my rescue every time I travel. I noticed that when I'm abroad (this might be the weather or water or new climate) my scalp tends to dry out and flake easily. 

Cantu Shea Butter: Another oil I can't do without. I love that this is not too greasy and I can use it on my scalp easily thanks to the applicator. It is a good moisturiser that prevents split ends and also forms a thermal barrier to protect hair against heat and sun damage

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Pudding: I apply this product while my hair is wet and twist my hair if I want to go for a kinky style or do knots for curls. It is good for styling and it does not leave a white residue like most styling pudding.

Miss Jessie's Leave-In Condish: Another product perfect for wash and go's. 

Miss Jessie's Multi Cultural Curls: Although this product is for mixed people, I use it to waken my curls in the morning. I apply it from my roots and massage upwards to keep my curls tight. It is always better to work from your roots upwards to the tip to reduce frizz.


Hope this helps :)

Have a fabulous week ahead!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: