Tuesday 3 June 2014

Pink Candy


Hi dolls... Sorry I've been away for a while. Ajala will soon be on the move again lol. I went for a wedding on Saturday with my mum and sister so this kind of a late post. 

I fell in love with this dress the moment my eye caught it on one of my many Zara trips so I had to get it. I love the length and fit although it shows any little bulge (my breakfast bulge was on display).


Dress: Zara
Bag: DOT from Grey Velvet
Shoes and Accessories: Indigo Boutique








Dresses like this make me want to hit the gym but if I dare mention the gym, people look at me like I'm crazy but then again I never have time (aka I'm too lazy lol).

Have an amazing week!!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

Look at you looking all fly and shiii :D