Thursday 5 September 2013

Kisses from LA


Hi dolls... I've been up and down since I've been here and finally got a chance to share some pics from LA. I love this city a bit too much... So many amazing people and apparently I have a British accent (not). The weather is just pure bliss, I might even get a tan lol...
There are so many amazing deals going on right now bargain lovers and I cant wait to do a post on some of the pieces I got :)

Labor day sales have been awesome!!!

Top: Indigo Boutique
Skort: Zara
Bag: Chanel
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Miu Miu
Shoes: Aldo

Got this top from the new collection at Indigo Boutique and I got a lot of compliments. Even met a celeb (watch out for pics on instagram) so it is now my new 'lucky shirt'.

New arrivals continue in store today (Ikeja, Lekki, Yaba and Ajah) so if you are in Lagos check it out and get amazing pieces at giveaway prices!!!


Will share more pics soon!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: