Friday 20 September 2013

Fontana not Montana


Hi dolls... So it's been a week and a day since my baby's birth so we (his surrogate mum, grandma and I) went for thanksgiving in Fontana. The drive to Fontana was long but after spending my whole day with shoe suppliers, I was looking forward to it.


Dress and Earrings : Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Coach
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet and Necklace: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Tom Ford
Ring: YSL



It's funny how when my mum kept receiving calls about the venue she had to say Fontana not Montana. The service was awesome, although I was sleepy, I managed to stay awake throughout.





Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Boy or girl?

Jibby West said...

BOY!!!