Tuesday 22 January 2013

Oriental princess


Hi dolls... I've missed blogging so much but I'm back now. The other day on twitter I asked what I could wear to a friend's introduction. A lot of people sent me messages saying I should look simple. A few people suggested trad while others said english. I decided to wear this oriental looking dress I got from Istanbul a while back. I love the structure of the dress, the pattern and the color.
An introduction is when the families of the bride and the groom meet to introduce the families, set dates and discuss wedding plans.
Next person who invites me will definitely see me in trad. It's not a formal occasion (I think) so there's no need to be overdressed. 

Dress: Shop from Istanbul
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Chanel
Accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos


The battery of my mac is down and I can't find the charger :( so I can't type much now.

Bisous...xxx

4 comments:

Titilayo Belo said...

u always look so so nice. love d outfit, suits u.

noticed that i can't view the pictures on ur post from my reader app on my ipad, need to use d browser everytime, pls could u fix this.
thank u :)

www.imperfectverbalista.blogspot.com

Titilayo Belo said...

u always look so so nice. love d outfit, suits u.

noticed that i can't view the pictures on ur post from my reader app on my ipad, need to use d browser everytime, pls could u fix this.
thank u :)

www.imperfectverbalista.blogspot.com

fungi said...

Ur dress.. so cute... u look good :)
YCFOnline.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the color of the dress, the gold detail and the peplum style! Never been to an intro either, so I'd have been stumped on what to wear too! lol xx