Saturday 5 January 2013

Beauty post: Best of 2012


Hi dolls... Want to share a few of my favorite beauty products!!!

1. Imperial Leather Foamburst: I love this body wash in oriental calm. All you need is a little blop and it does what it says, it lathers up very well.

2. Korres Lip Butter: I used to used carmex and vaseline a lot until i found and fell in love with this lip butter. It is perfect for chapped lips and is made of natural products. It stays on for a long time and makes the lips softer than ever. I use the pot and I always have the stick in my bag. jThis tinted lip butter is definitely one of my favorite finds of 2012.
3. Korres Body Scrub: The smell of this greek product is enough to make you want to exfoliate your skin everyday. It doesn't dry up my skin like most exfoliating products and it is also made of natural ingredients. 
4. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum: I wear weaves a lot and it is hard maintaining human hair. This serum makes life easy for me. Curly hair is the hardest to maintain but not anymore :)
5. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturizer: Last but not the least, new to the pink grapefruit family, this moisturizer not only hydrates but helps to fight away blemishes.

I hope I have answered some of the questions I received via email. Once again, I just want to thank you all for your support and kind words.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: