Saturday 17 November 2012

My friend's shower


In my last post I did a style post on my OOTD (Outfit of the day) to my friend's surprise shower. Who knew bridal showers could be fun...




The Surprise: It was definitely a QC reunion and I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen since high school. The shower was held at Vicky's house and she brought the bride to be after everyone had arrived.



We played a lot of games including A-Z wedding words, Don't call the bride, The wedding dress, Words of wisdom/prayer... It was hilarious!!!





The wedding dress game is always exciting to me because I get to make new designs of tissue dresses every time and I just keep getting better...


Guess who won???..... I did woohooooo

You can't really see the details but it can be a high-low dress later and even a short dress

I'm off to bed now... Say your prayers!!!

Bisous...xxx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
My homepage :: ugg boot clearance

Nasibabe said...

Beautiful Eguono, welldone! Can't believe I opened my mouth like that, smh!

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

As in, Nasara seee your big mouth :p It was the surprise :D