Friday 16 November 2012

AM to PM


Hi dolls.... I'm in love with TFNC and luckily Indigo Boutique has a whole range of their products!!!

The day before my sister's wedding, I knew I would be running around a lot because I had duties as her chief bridesmaid!!! I had to pick up her dress, my dress, organize her hen night, make sure the caterer, the DJ, the MC etc were up to date, deal with minor crisis, book us in a hotel etc In short let's just say I was everywhere.





I love this look because it was perfect for day and night seeing as I did not have time to change. Ended up wearing this for the hen night lol.
  

Top, shorts and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Miu miu
Bag: Moschino


Loads of kisses from Istanbul...

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are glowing and this hair is so you

Unknown said...

Love every single thing about this outfit! Xx
www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com