Thursday 1 March 2012

Going places!!!

Hi dolls... I love my new Obsidian purse so much!!! With no particular destination or occasion, I just had to put my lipgloss, phone and other stuff I pack that I do not need in the purse so I can show it to you all. 

I am wearing jeans again because a lot of people think I do not own more than a pair and I'm always in a dress or a skirt but to be honest I just purchased them lol... I've never been a fan of high waisted jeans but I love the shade and fit of the ones I got from Indigo.

Top & Jeans: Indigo Boutique Lagos Nigeria
Shoes: Carvela 
Bag: Obsidian


Perfect size!!!



L'espace is tres cool.... Le Petit Marche also known as LPM, is held every last Sunday of each month at L'espace. I got the bangles in this post from LPM last Sunday and a few other amazing pieces.


I love this picture because you can see the texture of the clutch.

The weekend is almost here and I'm dreading going to camp next week now (what was I thinking????)

Enjoy the rest of your week and happy new month!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

uduak said...

totally fab!