Sunday 4 March 2012

BOOTCAMP!!!

Hi dolls... When I say bootcamp I know you are thinking of something extreme with military outfits and if you have heard Ofili speak then you would know it is extreme with no camouflage lol!! 

I went to listen to Okechuku Ofili (speaker and Author of How Stupidity Saved My Life) and I can proudly say it was life changing. He is not only an amazing speaker (I am not saying this because I won one of the challenges ☺) but he is also a good listener and gives great advice.

When my sister told me she registered us both for a seminar, my first reaction was this girl does not know me at all. I thought she was joking after a while until she gave me the venue and date. Surprisingly, I enjoyed every moment of it, that shows you should never judge a book by it's cover!!!

Dreess: Oasis
Belt: Gucci
Shoes: River Island


The man of the hour

Face of Indigo






I also got to network with some amazing people. 

Visit this website to learn more about Okechukwu Ofili.

Have a blessed week everyone.

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Ofilispeaks.com said...

Ofili is touched...thanks for attending and glad that you had a dope time!