Sunday 20 March 2016

Palm Sunday


Hi dolls... Happy Palm Sunday!!! I don't need a reason to dress up most Sundays but today I decided to go virginal with this white dress. 

I could not take pictures before leaving for church because it was 6am and the lighting was not the best so decided I would do a few shots after church.

It was so hot in church that most of my make up ran away with the heat due to constant dabbing but I was able to take a not so clear selfie for snap chat (@jibby_west) before heading out.



Dress: Indigo Boutique
Sunnies: Toms
Shoes: Miu Miu
Head wrap: Ene Maya from The Polo Avenue









Recently discovered the Tarte foundation from one of my fave youtubers @makeupbyshayla and I can confirm that it is worth the hype. The coverage is amazing, and it lasted all day even with the dabbing. 

I easily oil up but I used the Sacha Mattifying face primer before applying the foundation.

Lent is about to come to an end but I'm lookking forward to Easter shopping at Indigo Boutique Ikeja and Lekki!!!

Have a blessed week.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: