Sunday 13 September 2015

The New Hipster


Hi dolls... I've been MIA for a while even after all my efforts to be more 'bloggerish' lol. I have been a bit busy but I've been working while being under the weather. 

Last week, Maju (one of my favorite Nigerian fashion brand) debuted their new collection, La Sorella. If you know me, you would know I'm a shopping addict, partial to Nigerian brands but most especially Maju. You can imagine how bummed I was to be away during the shopping party to debut the new collection but fear not, their creative director is awesome!!!


I got a few amazing pieces including the outfit in this post. My brother saw me and said I'm chanelling my inner Diana Ross. Follow me on Instagram to see more outfits from Maju (@jibbywest).

I went to Germany a few days back for my friend's wedding so more pictures coming soon but in the meantime you can check out videos on Snapchat (@jibby_west) to see all my adventures in Germany, London, Lagos, Istanbul, Los Angeles and a few more cities.

Top and Pants: MAJU
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Gucci
Sunnies: Louis Vuitton


Ever heard of crochet braids?? I love braiding my hair but braids and my edges don't agree so when I heard crochet braids does not break hair, trust me to jump on that band wagon lol. So far so good :)












I also have a new page on Instagram @Luxurywestone, please follow the page for authentic luxury pieces at amazing prices. Brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Dior, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Ray Ban and much more.

Luxury West One aims to reduce the purchase of fake brands and hopefully eliminate it one day lol. All items are pre-loved but in very good condition. 

Have a blessed week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: