Sunday 19 October 2014

Dogtooth and Leather


Hi dolls... Sharing posts I should have put up a while ago. 

I got this top from the Nigerian brand Maju a while ago and for some reason, I forgot to take it with me on holiday (will put up pics from my Dubai trip soon). 

The second I got back, I couldn't wait another second, I just had to wear it. Luckily I had somewhere to go lol. If I didn't, I would have worn it at home knowing me *hand over eyes*!!!


Top: Maju
Shorts: Zara
Sunnies: Dior
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Vince Camuto (birthday gift)











Kenya is pregnant :) my baby is about to have her babies. Trying to make all my trips before the puppies come. Told my mum to get ready for omugo (you can imagine her reply if you know what that means). 

Basically Omugo is part of tradition. When a woman puts to bed, her mother or an elderly woman moves in to help her with the baby. They also help with getting the woman back into shape and losing the baby weight. They teach you how to breast feed, massage the baby etc.







Bisous...xxx

No comments: