Sunday 12 January 2014

One Jacket, Two Looks...


Hi dolls... You already know I'm obsessed with leather but I'm also in love with stripes. So I paired to of my fave items last week and when I was going through my pictures I found a few pictures I hadn't uploaded yet wearing the same jacket!!

Recycling is the new black. When I love an item, I can wear it over and over again. I just style it a bit different each time to see what looks I can come up with.



Jacket, Top, Skirt: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Christian Louboutin







Cropped Tee, Tulle Skirt: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Moschino
Bag: Miu Miu





Have an amazing week everyone!!! 

Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your outfits( i've looked at a lot of them). You look amazing :)

www.tiwiscloset.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog. Love this outfit. and those shoes! you did good

www.lapesbeautifulcreature.blogspot.com/

Jibby West said...

Thanks :)