Tuesday 3 December 2013

Beaded to Perfection!!


Hi dolls... Yesterday was such a beautiful day in Los Angeles. After church, went to Glendale with my sister in law and my mum for a bit of shopping. The weather was perfect but seeing as my camera is MIA I had to use my phone to take the pics in this post.
After Glendale, my mum and I went to Rodeo Drive and I got this super cute purse (can't wait to share)  but until I do, we can play guess where I got it from hehe.
I am happy to say I shopped with Heidi Klum and Sam Worthington at Barneys (they were both there at the same time I was) but I didn't take any pictures (as usual) and yes Sam Worthington is cuter in person!!!

Jacket: Virgos Lounge
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Ferragamo
Sunnies: Louis Vuitton
Accessories: Indigo Boutique


I got a lot of compliments because of the jacket... everyone wanted to know where it was from. As a proud Virgos Lounge representative I couldn't say the name fast enough lol. From church, to Glendale, to Rodeo drive a lot of people kept asking me where I got it from (the pictures don't do it justice trust me).



Today was not as sunny, it was actually a bit cold and I spent all day working but I love LA!!!

Have an amazing week everyone.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: