Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ballin'


Hi dolls... I can't even explain why I've been MIA for so long but I'm back (silly me forgot my camera in Nigeria) so bear with me. I am currently in London working on a few projects that I can't wait to share.

Lagos fashion week was a success thanks to a lot of sponsors especially Style house files. I was only able to attend Day 3 and 4. Will put up my looks for those days soon. I will also share pics from fashion week soon so bear with me. I got to meet a lot of interesting people especially during the fashion business series.



I wore this outfit a few weeks back. I'm in love with the Brian Litchenberg inspired tee I have on. Leather joggers are big right now (in short joggers in general). I hardly do the tomboy look because I feel I look a bit weird but this came out alright and even threw on a pair of heels to make it look chic with my red lippie to add colour.

Tee and joggers: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Aldo
Ring: Ferragamo
Watch: Michael Kors






Have a blessed day everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx



3 comments:

JustPorsh said...

I love your joggers!
Cool outfit. You look great!

Sisi Yemmie said...

LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!

BiKé said...

Nice outfit. Cute joggers. Is it leather.