Saturday 31 August 2013

Back to black


Hi dolls... So if you know me well enough you'd know I'm obsessed with black. At one point in my life that's all I used to wear until my mum intervened. I decided to add a bit of colour to this outfit with my accessories. Went to the west end earlier to get a few bits and bobs and met up with my darling Lams who took these amaze(not) pictures lol...



Top: Indigo Boutique
Blazer: Topshop
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Ferragamo 
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Hat: Aldo
Wristwatch: Michael Kors
Ring: YSL Arty


Starbucks in hand, I braced myself for Lams camera skills but I have to say one or two turned out amazing.
Later I met up with a few friends for drinks and the Chelsea game (I am an ARSENAL fan BTW) and we ended up having an amazing night even though Chelsea lost!!!




This is the conversation I had with one of the lads (just have to share)..

Guy: So J, what are you doing tomorrow?
Me: Same thing I do everyday...
Guy: What do you do?
Me: SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! lol


Will do a post of some amazing beauty finds and trust me you don't want to miss it!!! 

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

andrewhudson said...

You are so cute in this outfit. I like actually black color. I suggest blank apparel, for latest collection I like:
http://www.apparelnbags.com/