Wednesday 19 June 2013

Nude and a pop of colour


Hi dolls... A lot of projects this week but I'm still smiling...

Today I had a few meetings so I decided to play dress up a bit!!!

If you follow FAU on Instagram you would see a few pieces from the new collection at Indigo Boutique especially the neck pieces and I love them all :D



Accessories, Blazer, Top & Skirt: Indigo Boutique 
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: MiuMiu






I do smile in pictures (once in a blue moon)

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi jibby. I'm new to your blog and just started following u on instagram as well. You've got great style, luv it! Are u based in lagos, and where's your boutique (I believe its indigo) located?

Cheers.
Zainab

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is lovely. Cute look. Besos.