Wednesday 20 February 2013

Poodles in my heart

Hi dolls... Hope everyone is having an amazing day!!!

Excuse the quality of my pictures lately, I've been blogging on my iPhone but will get my lappie charger soon just been lazy about it!!!

Someone sent an email asking what other boutiques one can get good quality stuff in Lagos apart from Indigo Boutique... I love Zara Outlet on the island, Oxygene, Top Fashion, Miss Kay, Mango (these are on the mainland), L'espace, fashionista and let's not forget our Nigerian designers too!!!

Back to my outfit of the day.. I got this skirt from Indigo boutique a while back and couldn't decide how I wanted to wear it today... Was thinking of clashing prints but decided to wear this chiffon cropped top also from Indigo Boutique.

I love love love these nude heels from Zara, they are so comfy and it beats wearing black shoes all the time :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx











No comments: