Tuesday 30 October 2012

Peplum and animal print


I can never get tired of animal prints for reasons I can't comprehend let alone explain. 

I fell in love with this skirt not only because of the print but also the length. It can serve as a 3/4 pencil skirt or a midi length skirt.






Top, skirt and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Zara
Bag: D&G




I hate changing bags because I feel the transfer process is long so sometimes I tend to carry the same bag even if it doesn't go with my outfit (thank God this is black lol).

Enjoy the rest of your week dolls!!!

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love animal print too. Need to visit indigo sooon. Lovely outfit x

Vieve

Anonymous said...

You look refreshing, Love your haur in a bun plus it makes you face long and brings out your slim features.
Love how you match your outfits too my only complain us you hardly blog, we want more, like everyday look too lolol, lets see you semi glamed in your casuals and pics of you outside your house too