Thursday 26 July 2012

The fall

Hi dolls.... I've been a bit busy hence the lack of posts but I do have pics from some of my outings. 

Tonight my boerbull gave birth to eleven pups and I can't tell you how proud I am at the moment. It would have been twelve but we had a stillborn.

I wore this outfit some days ago for my crush's birthday dinner. Never try to leave quietly because sometimes it never works out. (I tried to do this and ended up leaving with a bang literally). I was almost out when I fell down the stairs (ok only 2 steps) and all I could think of was thank God I had my Chloe scallop shorts under the dress!!!

They say its not how you fall but how you get up and I got lifted up literally and carried to the car so it was definitely worth the fall :D

Dress and accessories: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Dune




Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful print dress......x!